Visit Publisher Site

Best Pediatrician in Patna

Share on Facebook   Share on Twitter
(0 Reviews)
Dr. Y K Sahay is one of the best Pediatrician in Patna, Bihar. His medicine is 90% care and compassion, and the rest 10% medical science. The cost of modern medicine need not mean, will forget to provide his healing and helping hand to his patients. Specially when all his patients are the little angels and their very anxious parents. He strongly believes in the modern 'Evidence Based Medicine' and strives to avoid irrationality. He loves to train and teach his juniors and nursing staff. He regularly attends seminars He has done MBBS and MD- Pediatrics from Patna Medical College- Patna in 1987. He is a member of Bihar Medical Council since the year 1988. He has more than 34 years of experience as a Child Specialist. Currently been practicing at Sahay Child Care and Immunization Centre, Patna. He enjoys being a doctor, specially being able to work with children.
Posted on 06/16/22

Featured Websites

Copyright © 2020 Linkz